lunes, 12 de diciembre de 2011

I luv: Florence and The Machine

I don’t think I never express how much I love Florence and The Machine in this blog before. So how this is my first winter vacaction blog entry I dedicate it to the greatness that Florence and her band represent. She mix fashion with music in a very fairy tale-esque way. Her outfits are misterious, flowing and magic, and every single designer die for put one of their dress on her. She is definitely my style goddess and muse. Florence last album Ceremonials is out now, and it’s the best thing I heard in a long time so you should chek it out.

Sin título-1

flo3

FlorenceWelchPlayingWithRussia3

flo5

At the 2011 Oscar’s wearing a dress by Valentino

02

At 2010 Coachella

29

52

10

At T4 On The Beach 2009

tumblr_lvqkncNdtB1qey30ho1_500

On my future work place the UK Vogue January 2012 cover

Florence and The Machine- No Light, No Light
Florence and The Machine- Rabbit Heart

Florence + The Machine Website

I do not own any of this pictures or videos

No hay comentarios: