viernes, 17 de junio de 2011

Half of color

abbey-lee-dip-dye

dye hair3145i7l

Image-and-video-hosting-by-TinyPic-2

tumblr_lfu359ynhk1qgyn2no1_500

peaches geldof

Peaches Geldof

drew barrymore

Drew Barrymore

lady gaga

lady-gaga-2

Lady Gaga

ombre

Drew Barrymore and Ashlee Simpson

I remember those days when only the Scene Girls I love Urban Dictionary BTW wore all kinds of crazy hair colors.Oh those times! I had 15 or so. Now that I'm old (21 years) hair colors seem to be ready for anyone who dares to use them. This trend has been leading on runways and editorials since last year. I know I’m a little late on this two tone hair thing, but every time I get depressed my hair suffer the consequences, cuting it too short or dyed bright blond. And it's that time of year again where I hardly see light in my life, so I probably do this to my hair soon, I lean on a turquoise in the bottom half, but I do not know yet.

Recuerdo aquella época cuando solo las Scene Girls me encanta el Urban Dictionary por cierto tenían el cabello de todos locos colores. ¡Que tiempos! tenía yo 15 o algo así. Ahora que soy anciana (21 años) los colores en el cabello parecen estar dispuesto para cualquier persona que se atreva. Esta tendencia se ha hecho protagonista en pasarelas y editoriales desde el año pasado. Se que voy un poco tarde en esto de tener dos tonos en el pelo, pero cada vez que me da depresión mi cabello sufre las consecuencias, ya sea poniéndolo muy corto, o pintándolo de rubio. y es esa época del año otra vez donde difícilmente veo luz, así que probablemente le haga esto a mi cabello muy pronto, me inclino por un turquesa en la mitad inferior, pero no lo se aún.

I don not own any of this pictures. They where found on Google, We Heart It and Tumblr

No hay comentarios: